- I have a new haircut that has the ability to look like a mullet or a bowl cut given the hour, dance move, humidity, or force of gravity.
- I have consumed less than 24 hours of sunlight in over one month’s time, so I basically look like a dark haired vampire. (what up twilight!?)
- My brain has been turning into mashed potatos due to lack of work.
- The hospital life is not conducive to receivng proper sleep, nutrition, nor exercise and makes the membrane feel like it’s on one hell of a rollercoaster.
- Hair inevitably grows, and apparently bangs start to 3 weeks after they first appear. A little more paitience and wax, it’s sianara to ’mullet muggles’.
- I am going back to sunny Sevilla where more than just that glorious sun await me and will brighten up both outlook and freckle count. olé x23479!
- I’ve started working officially again as of today.
- Sooner than later, my mom will check out of this hospital and make it back home, and she will continue to heal…and soon enough, my family will feel a bit more grounded, stable, and overall mentally sound.